The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services.
The company employs roughly 402,000 associates worldwide.
The company generated sales of 78.1 billion euros in 2017. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing.
No matter what phase of your life you are in, we have the right opportunities for you to achieve success with Bosch.
Let's be remarkable. Join Bosch.
Internship - Product Management @ Bosch Bucharest
What distinguishes you
- MS/BS degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferred), Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Bsc or Msc studies in progress for at least one more year (full time student status is required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good MS Office knowledge (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Business oriented, high level performer, excellent problem-solver
- Persuasive, self-supporter, self-initiative, capable to work under stress
- Team player
- Precise, accurate, detail-oriented.
Your contribution to something big
- Support regional product management team
- Support in new product launches, business plan, regional projects and follow-up
- Support product pricing and positioning strategies
- Drive product launches including working with marketing team, executives, and other product management team members
- Preparing presentations for dedicated meetings
- Preparing monthly reports, newsletters, ad hoc tasks
- Translations and corrections of product related materials.