British American Tobacco Romania is currently looking for a new colleague to join in as our new Campaign Planning Executive in our offices in Bucharest.
- Lead the assessment of current brand activation capability to deliver the specific brand objectives;
- Lead the development of campaign plans, with clear line of sight objectives; represent Trade in integrated Agency briefings to guide the creative process for the implementation of campaigns plans by shopper channel;
- Lead implementation of Digital and use as a mean to gather key insights and develop plans in conjunction with Strategic Planning & Insights and Brand Teams on ensure the most effective activation for all touch points;
- Lead the development of innovative and effective activation techniques for consumer communication at the point of sale, grounded insights into shopper motivation/behaviour and opportunities/constraints in different shopper channels;
- Lead the execution of campaign plans, develop action plans for touch point development / optimization (Retail, 121, Entertainment, Digital);
- Ensure campaign results are measured as per Adult Tobacco Shopper Marketing dashboard and that learnings/insights are taken into account in development of future activation strategies and plans.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Marketing and/or similar roles (e.g. Media Planning, preferably BTL) in another FMCG organization;
- Ability to influence at a number of levels as well as across functions;
- Excellent networking skills and relationship building skills;
- Ability to manage multiple activities;
- Good planning and organising capabilities;
- Experience in people management;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong influencing and networking skills;
- University degree;
- Good English knowledge.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries. We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555. Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.Aplica la acest job