As a Digital Strategist you will help our clients understand and use the digital medium at its full potential.
You will have a leading role in advocating digital user experience as a solution that brings results to both companies and end users.
What you will gain with this new opportunity
You will have the chance to create digital projects that bring real business results for clients. You will be part of a senior-coordinated team with whom you will push the limits to deliver innovative digital user experiences.
You have the liberty (and risks :D) to experiment, pitch new technologies, propose and sell over-the-top (but tangible) solutions. You will test the limits of your imagination. This is your chance.
The mission of the digital strategist is to create solutions that bring results. To achieve this, you need to have:
- Advanced business and marketing know-how with a focus on the digital medium;
- A creative and curious mind but at the same time logical and analytical spirit;
- General knowledge in fields and activities such as: design, user experience, development, content, media buying, branding;
- Analytics and technical skills. We will not make you develop apps, but you need to be able to talk fluently with a developer or a designer.
If you answer YES to the majority of the following questions we want to meet you ;)
- Are you always searching to improve the projects that you work on?
- Do you regularly come up with ideas for projects, campaigns and things that can be good for businesses and people?
- Can you explain complex digital and technological concepts in a way that is easy to understand?
- Have you worked together with designers, developers, copywriters and other agencies to deliver big projects?
- Is data and analytics your friend?
- Are you the person that wants to bring clarity in fuzzy ideas and projects?
- Are you comfortable with working in a medium with a high degree of autonomy?
- Are you technically inclined but emotionally involved?
Job requirements Knowledge & skills
- strong knowledge of online business, digital projects and marketing;
- strong knowledge of industry specifics, suppliers, competitors, trends is mandatory if you are involved in product development and new technologies (e.g. VR, AR, digital banking etc.);
- demonstrated experience communicating broad strategic initiatives to key stakeholders, especially senior leadership within organizations.
- excellent communications and organizational skills;
- excellent public speaking and presentation skills; sales and negotiation skills;
- ability to work in cross-functional teams in high pressure situations;
- the ability to stay motivated and honor deadlines in a fast-paced environment without direct supervision;
- ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data, producing key insights that will drive business decisions;
- excellent command of English (written and spoken);
- proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
We hire based on our Values:
- Fairness: you treat everyone (clients, colleagues, suppliers) as you would like them to treat you. You are correct, respectful with everyone and you never lie.
- Passion: you love what you do—and this makes you tick, find and share new ideas, connect with like-minded people, know the latest trends and never give up following your dreams.
- Pragmatic: never bullshit clients or colleagues or not even your cat.
- Team player: you are the guy who makes his guerilla team win, not a general backed-up by an army. Your style is collaborate & conquer, not control & conquer.
- Availability to travel.
If you fit the decription send us your CV and whatever you think might help us make a decision.Aplica la acest job