Purpose of the Role
Responsible for mobile campaign and category corporate communication in Romania.
- Develops integrated marketing communication strategy & plans for Samsung own communication, for all mobile products (smartphones, tablets, wearable) based on the HQ/EHQ guidelines & taking into consideration the local specifics.
- Develops the local launch communication plans for mobile products analyzing the category specifics, competition, based on strong consumer insights.
- Determines together with CMI responsible the target audiences & communication positioning for each product taking into consideration global directions, local specifics & agreement with mobile division.
- Drives agreement on the products USPs & key messages for each product together with Product Managers.
- Develops creative brief, including consumer target with CMI recommendation, value proposition, product USPs, consumer insight, communication direction, channel & budget recommendation guideline for all own marketing activities .
- Responsible for mobile corporate communication budget and drives agreement on it with Product Managers, ensuring that is prepared in the most efficient manner and that the selected activities with help achieve the objectives.
- Plans, implements, monitors own ATL (digital, TV, OOH) & own product communication preparing all necessary materials, including media plans that address all objectives).
- Secures a smooth information flow between sales division management and entire marketing team ensuring all product communication is on place and in line with EHQ and HQ guidelines.
- Increase Samsung brand consistency by governing for all retail & CO-OP promotion materials developed by sales, operators or partners in order to make sure that there are in line with Samsung brand visual identity, product positioning & brand objectives.
- Identifies new opportunities in order to increase Samsung mobile market shares [partnerships, promotions, etc.]
- Analyzes internal capabilities & how to better exploit it in order to generate further growth, brand loyalty & preference.
- Is aware of the objectives of the position, reports and analyses the results and proposes future actions.
- Responsible for regular measurement of th ROI of campaigns.
- Communication – clear and concise, able to present complex information at all levels, influential, good negotiation, ability to present
- People – understanding stake holders as well as managing the agencies
- Pragmatic – able to deliver final documents to a high standard within tight timescales, planning skills
- Results driven, energetic, proactive attitude
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Excellent project management skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Strategic thinking and decision making
- Passionate about technology & breaking boundaries attitude
- Bachelor degree in Communication or Economics , MBA is an advantage
- 5-8 years of relevant professional experience in marketing, handling integrated marketing projects, within multinational companies or advertising agencies;
- Cross channel expertise– ATL, BTL, retail, digital
- Worked successfully with international teams and in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong analytical mind;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Applications, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Experience in high tech industry is an advantage
To be successful in this role you ideally have:
- Has the ability to think quickly, understands the complexities of the role
- Constructively challenges the way things are done, and suggests appropriate actions or solutions within the scope or responsibility
- Analyze the all stakeholders necessities and ability to influence decisions
- Continually pushes him/herself to achieve more
- Can navigate quietly through political environments, anticipating personality differences and conflicts of interest, while always keeping focused on the end goal
- Able to take responsibility for communication decisions
- Strong analytical and logical thinking capability
- Stress tolerant