- Support managers in coordinating the marketing content for trade partners set up forms
- Co-ordinate with field rep management company to action specific retail promotional activities in stores
- Solves trade partners issues by mailing or answering phone calls, which are non routine in nature and require a moderate deviation from Standards
- Uses computerized system for tracking , information gathering and/or Troubleshooting
- Participate actively to the developmental / training initiatives assigned
- Ensure adherence to the defined organizational behaviors.
- Good academic record with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or similar.
- Fluency in the Romanian language.
- Communicative level of English.
- Experience in electrical retailers area or FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods) sector in sales or/and marketing area managing different channels would be beneficial.
- Understanding of pricing strategy and merchandising materials.
- Strong level of business acumen.
- Analytic mind with high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnership with Trade Partners.
- Structured and solution-oriented approach.
- Positive attitude and willingness to develop and learn.
- Work in Bucharest for a well-known American company.
- International environment and global career opportunities.
- Being part of a high-potential work team.
- Opportunity to develop.