Digital Marketing Strategist (German Speaker) @ IBM
IBM’s Marketing Services Center is looking for Bucharest’s leading experts in online customer experience. Our mission is to implement a consistent web experience management model and optimization capability for the ibm.com site across geographies. As a team we are responsible for the business results of IBM.com: from visits, leads and win revenue, to customer experience metrics like NPS and more.
As Web Optimization Specialist you will be responsible for generating conversions on IBM’s store windows on the assigned countries, through merchandising and personalization projects.
- Advanced Digital Analytics – technical expertise in extracting reports from different digital analytics tools, piecing together information, analyzing the data and making valid business recommendations based on it
- Web personalization – work with audience segmentation, select relevant cookie pools, and use affinity index to identify relevant offerings for the relevant audience. Test your hypotheses, measure, optimize.
- A/B testing & Multi Variant testing of data-driven hypotheses. Test your hypotheses, measure, optimize.
- Design and implement merchandising plans on selected IBM store windows, aligned to local market priorities and global strategies
- Communicate with stakeholders – you will be responsible to make the value of your activities be clear to stakeholders. You will need a data-driven approach, good presentation skills and a strong business perspective.
- You are responsible for the conversion of visits to responses to leads. All of your activities, like the ones listed above, will have this end goal. You will be required to identify all potential activities that you can do to improve these end results.
- 3 to 5 years of digital marketing experience, with a focus on inbound marketing and web optimization
- Advanced digital analytics skills – experience with multiple digital analytics tools required. Ability to analyze the data and draw business relevant conclusions (IBM Digital Analytics, Hotjar would be a plus)
- Experience in web A/B tests/ MVT (Optimizely would be a plus)
- Experience in audience segmentation and web content personalization (Lotame and Audience Affinity Index would be a plus)
- Experience in merchandising tactics, planning and implementation
- Working experience with CMS (Content Management Systems) - Drupal would be a plus
- Agile methodology experience
- Analytical, naturally inquisitive and curious
- Strong presentation skills - experience in online presentations, over the phone pitches, as well as face to face presentations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This role requires fluency in English and one of the following languages: German.
The role is strongly focused on business results and the ability to demonstrate achievements. It requires understanding of the IT market challenges as well as familiarity with IT digital services. It requires ability to work in matrix environment, with worldwide and country counterparts.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.Aplica la acest job