- Design, develop and deliver digital programs and assets, such as email content, web pages newsletters, product hotspots, social messages, LinkedIn profile guidance, Rep web page content updates, content tagging, etc.
- Leverage existing sources for additional and relevant content in German. Sources include: brand marketing, sales execution plays, subject matter experts, promotions, product offerings or announcements, and assets and event collateral
- Partner with Digital Sales Marketing Segment Managers to implement drive-to-web traffic improvements for existing pages demonstrating their knowledge of Web content best practices and content creation capabilities
- Execute drive to web and digital marketing techniques in support of quarterly marketing plan
- Assess relative business impact of supported rep page and other web pages, implementing improvements to boost traffic and yield
- Perform analysis of web traffic and reporting, providing insight and recommendations for action and improvement
- Project manage the localization and delivery of social media sound bites and email content.
- Knowledge of Digital Sales business and sales environment, tools and processes
- Strong digital and social media understanding and knowledge of its application in a sales environment
- Strong communication skills, including authoring and technical writing
- Manage relationships with influence and negotiation, particularly with brand stakeholders
- Support teamwork and collaboration with management and sales team (inside and field)
- Proven ability to apply Project Management skills and techniques
- Fluency in Web design and knowledge of IBM web standards and tools such as but not limited to: Web 2.0 technologies such as Chat, Twitter, TCO tools, interactive comparison, to enable Digital Sales sellers and customers to collaborate, or clients to self-serve improving seller reach and productivity
- Highly motivated, strategic thinker, proactive and a strong drive to achieve results
- Previous training experience is a plus.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Good video editing, spreadsheet and confident presentation skills
- Used to working in an international / multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in English (written & spoken).