Digital Marketing Specialist- web master (Turkish fluent) @ IBM
IBM’s Marketing Services Center is looking for Bucharest’s leading experts in online customer experience. Our mission is to implement a consistent web experience management model and optimization capability for the ibm.com site across geographies. As a team we are responsible for the business results of IBM.com: from visits, leads and win revenue, to customer experience metrics like NPS and more.
As Web Manager you will be managing the web footprint on dedicated European countries, being responsible for the discoverability of relevant ibm.com pages in internal search as well as external search.
- Maintain local web architecture: deploy new pages & updates, plan and implement clean-up & redirects
- Ensures compliance with Web presence guidelines and he/she is responsible for the integrity of local footprint, on the assigned markets
- Maintains accurate tagging and tracking hygiene of the pages for the assigned markets
- Teams with web producers to ensure quality of local linkage, contact module, live chat functionalities
- Localizes pages and deploys local content
- Localize SEO strategy from the US and adapt it to local markets. Implement, test it, optimize it continuously.
- Collaborates with extended digital team to optimize content and navigation for maximum visibility and ranking in all search engines.
- Accountable for organic visits and ensuring specific audiences reach pages relevant to them.
- 3 - 5 years of digital marketing, with focus on inbound web marketing
- Strong understanding of the web information architecture principles- working experience with Content Management Systems (Drupal is a plus)
- Strong understanding and experience on SEO practices and tools (Brightedge is a plus)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and measurement
- Deep digital analytics skills - ability to understand what drives traffic, what good quality traffic looks like and what to do to improve (IBM Digital Analytics, Hotjar would be a plus
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and takes initiative to improve performance
- Agile methodology practitioner
- Strong communication skills – will be required to work with fellow web managers, as well as the extended web optimization team.
- Presentation skills are a plus.
This role requires fluency in English and one of the following languages: Turkish.
The role is strongly focused on business results and the ability to demonstrate achievements. It requires understanding of the IT market challenges as well as familiarity with IT digital services. It requires ability to work in matrix environment, with worldwide and country counterparts.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.Aplica la acest job