KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Always strive for growth and find solution and resources to fuel it.
Accelerate actual trends by pushing growth of pillar products and create new consumption by orchestrating the launches. Develop one’s product, market and consumer expertise and knowledge of one’s organization.
- Build the brand strategy of the designated brand(s) for short and long term;
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
- Coordinate the launch process of new products: strategic decision on what to launch when to launch it based on consumer need & portfolio gap; positioning; feasibility analysis; forecasting; labeling; adapt all communication materials; support sales team for listings; coordinate & supervise other departments to fully deploy the launch; monetarization of the launch and optimization of the key activities.
- Find the right strategies and action plan to maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue;
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences;
- Adapt & decline the International communication materials (TV communication, key visual, digital, point of sale)
- Mobilize and collaborate with other departments (sales, logistic, finance, education, etc.) and partner agencies to implement the brand strategy and action plan on time in full;
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on one’s expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
- Manage PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy;
- Effectively prepare clear messages for the senior management to present to senior management
- Develop one’s knowledge of the L’Oreal organization, get to know the culture, develop one’s expertise in marketing, project management, operational excellence with one’s manager and team support;
- Conduct researches to better understand the consumer (usage & attitudes, brand assesents, call back, etc.)
- Optimize the media strategy and plan to reach the media objectives;
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
MARKET & CONSUMER INSIGHT
- Excellent analytical skills: identifies market drivers from consumer researches (Usage & Attitudes, Brand Health, etc.) and market monitoring (Nielsen Retail audit, internal data & sales, etc.)
- Identifies growth opportunities for the business based on trends and consumer knowledge.
- Thinks brand strategy
- Masters all the marketing mix:
- Strengthens the brand equity of assigned brands
- Implement new launches
- Control of price and promotion strategy
- Collaborate with Category Management and Commercial teams to improve the distribution strategy.
- Develops integrated campaigns and follow-up on the implementation and results
- Good collaboration with other departments in the company (trade marketing, commercial, finance, logistic, etc.);
- Liaise with the Zone Marketing team to deploy and adapt international campaign for Romania.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- 3+ years of experience in similar position with a large consumer product brand; cosmetic experience in a multinational is a plus;
- Experience in marketing models: TVC media management is a must, digital, in store activation
- Achieves results, with integrity
- Manages complexity
- Proven leadership skills and experience
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Solution oriented person
- Very strong verbal/written communication skills in both Romanian and English. French is an advantage.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office package (Power Point, Excel, Word).