Klass Wagen has been active for over a decade in the vehicle renting domain in Romania, becoming a national leader on the market segment for trips of holiday type. Our fleet of over vehicles is present in the main Romanian cities that have airport. We are welcoming our clients through our own agencies. The Klass Wagen Team has over 100 colleagues focused on offering our customers an unforgettable experience. Witness to that are the positive reviews coming from our customers on social networks.
- As Digital Marketing Manager with Klass Wagen, you will develop the marketing department of a top rent-a-car company in Romania.
- Your role will entail implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- So if you enjoy doing all listed below 8 hours a day, Monday to Friday and sometimes, more, then we are looking forward to meeting you.
1. The job location is in Otopeni, nearby the airport.
2. This position is open to all (country-wide) applicants.
We also provide rent accommodation in Otopeni, for persons who are interested in relocating to Bucharest.
- Planning and executing the: SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns;
- Designing, building and maintaining our social media presence;
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing expenses and performance based on the insights;
- Brainstorming new and creative development strategies;
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests;
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and to optimize user experience;
- Accurately analyzing and evaluating end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Instrumenting conversion points and optimizing user funnels;
- Collaborating with agencies and other vendor partners;
- Evaluating emerging technologies;
- Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing;
- Obvious experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, mobile apps, email, social media and/or displaying advertising campaigns;
- Highly creative, with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels;
- Experience with A/B and multivariable experiments;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends);
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in: social media marketing, search engine optimization, pay per click (PPC) campaigns, mobile marketing (including app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing) affiliate marketing and measurement.
In exchange for your involvement and constant performance, we offer from all our hearts:
- a pleasant working ambiance;
- open-minded management, who truly care about their team's well-being;
- real appreciation for performance and dedication;
- career enhancing opportunities in a challenging and fast developing environment.
If all of the above sound appealing to you, if you live and breathe digital marketing and you are determined to bring all your best to the table, then we are looking forward to meeting you!Aplica la acest job