As a Junior Research Analyst, you will be part of the Consumer & Market Insights CEE team (RO, CZ, SK, HU, BG), where your passion, enthusiasm and curiosity can be limitless!
You will closely work with the Consumer and Market Insights Manager (in a team of 4 people) on developing valuable consumer & market insights and building them into successful marketing mixes.
This role will be heavily focused on market analysis for the snacks categories on RO & BG markets and as secondary objective learning to coordinate consumer researches that comes to complement with consumer insights the brand mix and marketing strategies.
- Prepare and Update already designed reports (both excel and PPT) – bi-monthly.
- Prepare additional “on-task” reports (both excel and PPT) – mainly based on Nielsen data.
- Conduct extensive research analysis based on Nielsen data for all salty snacks categories within RO & BG countries – on targeted objectives.
- Together with the CMI Manager, work on generating insights based on the data analysed and build up action plans.
- Work together with the CMI and the Brand Marketing Teams in order to better understand drivers of Brands performance within each Category.
- Together with the CMI Manager, coordinate consumer research with targeted objectives:
- Keep close connection with research agencies in terms of questionnaire developments, logistics of the research, follow strictly timings;
- Keep close connection with Brand Marketing Teams in order to closely follow up internal research logistic process.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a good understanding of “working with numbers” – Strong Excel and PPT knowledge is a must.
- Be resilient in achieving goals, deadlines and finalizing projects successfully.
- Highly adaptable to change and fast in reaction.
- Collaborative team player with ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- Exception interpersonal skills: friendly and enthusiastic approach
- Question when things can be done better and speak up ideas of improvements.
- Outstanding academic achievement and high aptitude for quantitative analysis.
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience in research is a bonus.