SMART ID entered the Romanian auto ID market in 2010, after identifying the many challenges companies face in implementing mobile solutions as well as after understanding that the main trend of all industries is that mobility becomes the most important tool for increasing efficiency and for optimizing the business processes.
Starting from the organizational objectives and the analysis of existing processes, SMART ID designs personalized solutions, ensuring a fast implementation and measurable results.
We are currently seeking a passionate and motivated Marketing Manager with relevant experience in the technical field / software solutions and industrial automation to develop innovative marketing solutions to drive business for SMART ID.
- Degree in Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in managing People / Team
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience in search marketing (SEM/SEO)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent command of English (speaking, phone, email)
- High interest in new content marketing platforms and technology
- Technical knowledge and understanting of software industry and Industrial IoT
- Innovative and dynamic personality
- Positive and collaborative, a true team-player.
- Developing and implementing the marketing & PR strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Overseing and driving online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, PR, social media, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives
- Creating and promoting articles on our social media channels and preparing graphic layouts and templates for all the materials needed for internal and external communication
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Identifing trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting campaign results
- Organizing events: conferences, exhibitions, team buildings etc.
- Managing relationships with media agency, print houses, promotional suppliers & other collaborators
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
- Working with Sales teams to ensure all elements of marketing strategy are achievable and achieved
- Cooperating with HR team in recruitment process for marketing related positions.
What can SMART ID offer you?
- Challenging and motivating role
- Trainings and personal development opportunities
- You are going to be part of a fun work environment where innovative ideas are appreciated and success is rewarded
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you: medical subscription; access to the Bookster library; fruits, water, tea and coffee at the office.