As the UI/UX Design Lead at Avira you will be a Digital Design specialist at the top of your game. An inspiration to others, you will be an expert on the latest UI/UX trends and will be able to seamlessly combine industry best practice with the Avira brand guidelines.
You will have strong design experience gained in either Agency or Tech environments and will be equally comfortable leading a large, complex project or crafting a beautifully polished and highly effective design experience by yourself. You should also be equally happy to mentor younger team members of the Marketing team as well as being able to step up when required.
You will be working closely with the Creative Director on the design and user experience of online and mobile marketing material of one of the most successful software security companies in the world. Your work will touch nearly 100 million users and will be showcased in almost all countries across the world. You will play a very important role in designing the company’s future.
As a UI/UX Design Lead at Avira, you will:
- Be focused on online and mobile marketing and brand design
- Work on a wide array of material, like web pages, landing pages, banners, images compositions
- Collaborate directly with concept developers, copywriters and our stakeholders
- Be responsible for creating, improving and evolving designs for Avira’s next generation marketing material
- Provide multiple types of deliverables, including wireframes, diagrams and final mockups
- Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design and refine user experiences – all within specified marketing requirements and deadlines
- Work closely with front-end developers to create simple, easy-to-use web material
- Propose improvement suggestions based on own research and gathered feedback
- Work on-site either in Munich, Berlin or Bucharest.
- Be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. We move and change fast
- Be a team player, entrepreneurial, self-driven, have excellent creativity and user focus
- Be a good communicator and have a “can do”, problem solving attitude
- Have a positive attitude towards new ideas and suggestions
- Have previous experience working with designing online and mobile marketing material
- Have an excellent track record of visual marketing design projects
- Be detail-oriented and also able to see the big picture
- Possess solid knowledge about user-centric design principles and have the ability to distill highly-complex user design issues into clean and understandable solutions
- Have a good understanding of web development tools and techniques
- Be an expert in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch and related design tools
- Have a degree in UI/UX or Visual design or related field preferred
- Have 5+ years experience in online and mobile design
- Have excellent English communication skills mandatory
- Be able to show a comprehensive portfolio of recent UI and UX marketing projects.
- Competitive remuneration based on the level of seniority and impact;
- Top-notch work equipment;
- Free lunch, gym membership, private medical plan;
- Free access to online learning platform;
- Spacious office, in central location, BBQ terrace, top of the line espresso machine, massage chair and more;
- Intellectual and friendly team environment consisting of exceedingly sharp and motivated co-workers;
- Potential for upward career growth, working with new technologies, and learning new skills;
- An opportunity to make a difference for 100 million customers worldwide.
Please submit the relevant application documents, including examples of your previous work.Aplica la acest job