Are you a passionate, experienced and creative graphic designer, interested in being part of a content creative team that delivers amazing work to a wide range of clients?
Join our creative team at IBM and you can showcase your skills on a variety of digital assets (social tiles, newsletters, animated infographics, video animation and print collateral like brochures, data sheets, white papers, posters) and software application design.
Your creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and professional approach to time, costs and deadlines are exactly what we need!
- Design or Fine Arts training, completed by a high-end portfolio demonstrating a minimum of 3 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Highly creative and good illustration skills
- Great understanding of branding concepts and extensive know-how in implementing that into the look and feel of assets you create
- Ability to apply guidelines and standards
- Excellent level skills using Adobe Suite
- Ability to choose engaging photography or illustrations to enhance a concept
- Strong colour knowledge
- Understand slideshow presentation industry best practices (resolution, color usage/contrast, and font sizes for readability)
- Social business design skills - Demonstrated experience in creating visual assets for major social business spaces (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, blogging sites, etc.).
- Be open to constructive feedback and have a good ability to follow directions
- Work as a team player and be willing to add to the current body of knowledge of the team
- Good communication, customer facing skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and able to produce quality work and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Proven portfolio is a must.
Nice to have:
- Experience in creating video animation and understanding the process of video animation
- Good knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere and/or Adobe Animate
- HTML5 coding knowledge.
What we offer:
- World class opportunities;
- Exceptional professional training within IBM;
- Continuous personal growth programs inside the team;
- Friendly working environment with talented colleagues;
- Gym membership;
- Private health insurance.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you into our team. You can send your CV and a comprehensive portfolio of your work by November 15th, the latest. Please consider that proven portfolio is a must for all candidates!Aplica la acest job