Bolton BG Romania was established last April 2018 is a new Bolton subsidiary company based in Bucarest. It is responsible for the development in Romania of Bolton Group’s food, personal care & household brands such as Rio Mare and Borotalco. Currently, its activities are coordinated by the Branch Manager and supported by the Bolton International team in Milan, but the aim for the future is to strengthen the structure.
Trade Marketing Specialist @ Bolton BG Romania
Directly reporting to Sales & Marketing Manager, in charge of operational processes aimed at supporting all categories (Food, Personal Care, Home Care)
- Collection the monthly demand forecasts from all Distributors, checks consistency and stock cover levels in order to advise and correct if necessary, sends inputs and orders to the mother companies
- Supporting the Distributors to facilitate the transport and for logistic data
- Assisting in adapting packaging, labels, displays (communication for packs translation, follow artworks adaptation)
- Support in realizing and the transfer of POS materials for in-store promotions and events
- Planning, coordination and evaluation of promotions, in store activations & tastings
- Monitor the activities of key competitors
- Reporting – update marketing and sales reports on monthly basis.
- Master’s Degree in Economics or Marketing
- 3+ years of business experience in Customer Service, Marketing, Trade Marketing, preferably within a FMCG multinational organization
- Advanced in English (written and spoken) is mandatory, Italian would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Very strong analytical skills
- Ability to build good relations with Trade Partners
- Structured and solution-oriented approach
- Adaptable and capable to work in a fast-changing environment
- Capacity for synthesis matched with good attention to details
- Positive attitude, willingness to develop and learn.