The Web Publisher will be responsible for implementation and publishing of marketing and specification materials of Samsung products on Samsung.com websites. Other responsibilities include performing QA and general maintenance of the published pages, such as fixing broken images, links, copy, visuals etc.
The content manager will also assist in the implementation of marketing projects proposed by the Samsung team for their Samsung.com digital properties. If you have a keen eye for detail and are able to work with complex tasks from start to finish, then you're the person we want.
We are looking for good communication skills, knowledge of digital publishing platforms and practices, experience following copy and content guidelines, and lots of enthusiasm.
Are you the person we are looking for? Come and meet us!
Key responsibility and duties:
- Responsible for publishing marketing and specification materials of Samsung Products.
- Constantly work with Samsung publishing CMS (AEM) throughout the day.
- Perform maintenance and modifications on published content as required.
- Report any issues and support to resolve with Project Manager.
- Perform recurrent status reporting on all content and tasks.
Knowledge and skills:
- Fast learner with a proactive work style
- Knowledge of various CMS’ is a plus
- Experience following copy and content guidelines
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.