Stefanini is a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in providing IT services globally, from IT infrastructure outsourcing to developing software applications. The company is present directly in 40 countries, through its 73 offices around the world, and has a portfolio of over 500 active clients. Clients come from sectors like financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, the chemical industry, services, technology, the public sector and benefits from a complete set of mature and professional services, which cover the entire life cycle of an application. We’ve been on the Romanian market for 14 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1600 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
The Marketing Assistant should be a highly motivated individual with a high interest to learn, ability to prioritize workload, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work independently. Duties will include copywriting, creation, coordination and implementation of communication projects both internal and external.
- Execute the defined programs in regards with employer brand communications;
- Implement actions for reinforcing employee engagement throughout the year;
- Assist in writing any formal and informal messages based on our communication strategy, using Stefanini templates for RO and MD;
- Assist and offer support for all internal events organized by Marketing or HR, for RO and MD;
- Execute needed Corporate communications mainly related to HR and Recruitment events – internal and external;
- Coordinate all actions decided to be implemented under the Stefanini Institute umbrella;
- Work closely with the internal designer for delivering all the actions decided, securing the deadlines and branding guidelines are respected.
- Place orders and assure the follow up with all the different marketing suppliers;
- Prepare marketing materials for all activities;
- Keep updated RO & MD events & PR calendar;
- Assist local sales external events organized by Marketing, when needed;
- Prepare monthly reports for RO & MD activities;
- Take responsibility ( by respecting the internal procedures) for all the invoices and contracts for the local Marketing team.
- English knowledge is required;
- Copywriting capabilities is a must;
- Conceptual understanding of marketing as brand building tool;
- Communication skills, relationship management and empathy;
- Strong team player.