United Romanian Breweries este prima companie de bere din Europa de Est, care a dezvoltat un proiect green field. In clasamentul companiilor internationale producatoare de bere din Romania, URBB ocupa in prezent locul 4, iar portofoliul sau este format exclusiv din marci internationale: Tuborg, Carlsberg, Skol, Holsten, Guinness si Kilkenny, ultimele doua fiind importate. Fabrica Tuborg este singura unitate de productie a companiei si in acelasi timp una dintre cele mai moderne fabrici de bere atat din Romania, cat si din cadrul grupului Carlsberg Breweries A/S.
Consumer Intelligence Analyst @ Tuborg
This challenging position is designed for enthusiastic professionals ready to prove their capabilities and which are focused on their professional growth and development.
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Initiates and coordinates market research with partners/research agencies
- Analyze and interprets consumer behavior and communicate results and insights to the organization on consumer behavioral trends, attributes, and profiles
- Defines the correct approach for market researches
- Supervises all the research projects of the company
- Analyzes and monitors brand Key Performance Indicators
- Provide analytical support for company projects and initiatives
- Integrates knowledge from multiple sources (local and global) to provides directions and solutions to business problems
- Analyzes, interprets and identifies market trends using internal and external sources.
- Have a relevant university degree (economics, marketing, psychology, statistics) and at least 2 years of relevant work experience (either client or agency side)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive team player
- Task and results oriented
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic about insights
- Speak English fluently
- Ability to work with MS Office application suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to organize, plan and coordinate third parties activities and to deliver within deadlines
- Experience in Retail Audit data and brand Tracking would be advantageous
- SPSS knowledge - optional.
The company offers a motivating compensations package related to performance, together with a friendly working environment.Aplica la acest job