IBM’s Marketing Services Center is looking for Bucharest’s leading experts in online customer experience. Our mission is to implement a consistent web experience management model and optimization capability for the ibm.com site across geographies. As a team we are responsible for the business results of IBM.com: from visits, leads and win revenue, to customer experience metrics like NPS and more.
The Internal Communication Specialist works as an integrated part of the Middle East & Africa - Communications team in support of their plans and stated objectives to deliver on IBM strategy.
- Community Management: manage materials repository, share updates interactively.
- Enable workforce communications through centralized editorial/distribution model (e.g. standardized newsletters: design and creation, drafting articles, distribution).
- Provide support on Middle East & Africa internal communication campaigns, coordinating visuals and banners; supporting communications materials for education events, campaign execution components; distribution and evaluation.
- Provide video and photo editing support.
- Provide intranet posting support.
- Creation of invitations for enablement / communication events; agenda and meeting management.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Previous experience in Marketing and/or Communications disciplines
- Highly motivated, structured thinker and strong drive
- Very good business English writing skills
- Design abilities
- Good spreadsheet and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Budgeting and reporting skills.