They hadn’t been a part of Oracle’s Digital Creative Hub in Bucharest.
Imagine being at the heart of change. Imagine influencing that change. YOU now have that opportunity. Whether it’s telling the story of how our transformational technology is being used by CERN to revolutionizing banking in Kenya...we’re leading the change.
Flex your creative muscles alongside a team of developers & designers, crafting projects touching tens of thousands of people from Sydney to London and back again.
There has never been a better time to join us.
The role requires
- 5+ years proven experience in designing branding materials & digital content
- Strong experience in designing modern web experiences, including websites, microsites, applications, various digital assets (interactive elements, banners, icons, etc.), layouts for newsletters, print materials (posters, postcards, special executions) etc.
Strong understanding of:
- Modern Photography styles and themes
- Typography (styles / weights / usage)
- Minimalist & Contemporary design style
- Info-graphic development (essential)
- Image manipulation
- Photo Manipulation to derive fresh new concepts in Photoshop.
- Understanding / ability to execute on latest design trends (responsive design, mobile first, minimal design, fluid design etc.)
- The ability to manage and complete the entire design project lifecycle from concept to implementation
- Ability to provide reasoning behind your design decisions and propose solutions to design challenges.
We’re seeking a combination of raw ability, adaptability and potential:
- Advanced skills of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with After Effects and Adobe XD (or a similar prototyping tool)
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS
- Good English, both written and verbal, plus communication skills to pitch ideas clearly
- Ability to prioritize work and effectively execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Passion for design, brands, consumer trends and creative movements
- Attention to detail, a creative eye and bags of enthusiasm
- Equally important are excellent organization and the ability to work with tight deadlines.
Interested in this role?
We’d love to know more about the work that you do. Send us a link to your online portfolio for immediate consideration.