- work in strong collaboration with Consignment department to monthly deliver the auction catalogue;
- responsible of all product photography within the auction house;
- collaborate with Sales and Marketing department to develop and design selling campaigns;
- participate in the marketing process from start to finish, ensuring overall brand consistency in brand messaging and identity across all materials;
- deliver design materials, print or web, for all of the auction house’s projects;
- deliver content creation including, sometimes, copywriting.
- solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop);
- experience in product photography and photo editing;
- familiarity with online marketing strategies and channels is considered a plus;
- good knowledge of web and print environments;
- excellent visual, communication, documentation and research skills;
- good English skills both written and spoken;
- dedicated team worker, self-motivated and proactive;
- obsessive attention to details and clean, modern layouts;
- creative with a keen eye for design;
- ability to prioritize, organize and deliver exceptional design under tight deadlines;
- able to communicate effectively and provide constructive criticism to team members.
- health insurance;
- relaxing area;
- team building;
- learning & development.
Artmark Auction House came to the fore in 2008 as a promoter of both Heritage and Contemporary Romanian Art and soon became a driving force of the Romanian Art Market, helping to shape and boost its development to the level of international art markets. Artmark has held over 300 art sales and sold over 37.000 artworks and collectibles, becoming the leader of the Romanian Art Market, a position that it has maintained to this day. Holding 80% of the market share, Artmark has taken up the role of supporting the art market by promoting cultural educational activities, raising interest in and helping Romanian art become better known through exhibitions all over the country and abroad.Aplica la acest job