You’re a digital marketer, social media expert or savvy digital seller with a passion for analytics, social media, email marketing and engaging with customers looking to expand your skills in a global role.
The Social Selling Strategist is part of our Digital Sales Center of Excellence team that supports digital prospecting programs in global markets. The role is instrumental to generating demand for IBM services and solutions across markets by leading inbound and outbound sales programs, based on real-time market and prospect behavior data, promoting the breadth of the IBM portfolio for prospecting and nuturing purposes.
- Leverage social intelligent listening to build a pipeline of Leads for Inside Digital Sellers using social and digital tools and platforms
- Aid Inside Digital Sellers to uncover Business to Business (B2B) prospects interested in offerings and develop validated Leads in response to marketing initiatives or sales priorities
- Responsible for keyword research and Boolean query construction to uncover media posts that match business criteria
- Track real-time market trends and prospect behavior data that is delivered by social insights.
- Develop and conduct training and enablement programs in social selling
- Track and analyze data quality and perform social selling KPIs analysis to drive best performance
- Work directly with digital sellers around the globe documenting actions taken and the results achieved to track effectiveness and inform future moves
- Partner with social media analysts and content managers to ensure social selling efforts get the best content and insight support
- Work closely with sales leaders to understand current pain points and business needs
- Engage stakeholders across multiple functions of the organization to gather best practices in social selling and implement them
- Foster a highly collaborative and productive environment where members meet individual, team and company goals.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Communications, Information Technology, or related educational fields
- 3-5 years of business development experience or social selling experience
- 3+ years’ experience managing Sales/Marketing Programs in High Tech firms in an international company
- Expert knowledge of social media landscape and a strong interest in emerging technologies
- Experience participating in a wide variety of social media activities including content generation and campaign management
- Working knowledge of paid and organic social media tactics
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal/presentation.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver insights in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational and time-management abilities
- Avid reader.