At FrieslandCampina we are proud of our long history of solid performance. It’s all down to our culture of co-operation, commitment and pragmatism. We are a global company, but we focus on local communities and customers. Our brand portfolio in Romania include: Napolact, Frico, Milli, Oke, Dots, Completa.
We are looking for a Brand Manager to join our Marketing team supporting the Spoonable Yoghurts category.
This position will be responsible for the coordination and development of brand activities with support of Spoonable Yoghurts Marketing Manager and broader commercial teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market, drivers and insights
- Contribute to development and drive execution of the category strategy
- Contribute to development and execute the 3 years and yearly marketing plans for responsible category
- Co-create and execute integrated commercial plans with consumer marketing, trade marketing and sales
- Design, develop and execute the innovations for respective category tightly collaborating with R&D, regional team and other functions
- Continuous management of marketing mix ( product portfolio, prices, packaging, trade channels presence, communication )
- Develop efficient integrated communication campaigns with clear objectives and effectiveness evaluation
- Propose, evaluate and monitor A&P expenses for own projects
- Be a good brand and category advocate in daily communication with agencies, other departments, regional teams
- Acknowledge and translate into proactive actions a complete external landscape: competition moves, retail & brand tracking analysis, consumer & shopper understanding, media landscape, communication, promotional & trade channels trends
- Manage agencies in terms of designing work plans, clear feed backs, permanent updates and agencies performance evaluations.
- 4+ years’ experience in Marketing , experience in FMCG would be great
- University degree in marketing or economics
- Advanced level of consumer marketing competencies (consumer insight, shopper& channel understanding, RTM& customer understanding, Portfolio strategy, Brand strategy, Portfolio& Brand Profitability, Innovation, Brand/Consumer Activation Planning, excellence in execution)
- The ability to execute successfully category strategies, outside of the category norms
- Strong commercial and financial understanding
- Fluency in English language
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Team spirit and creative thinking
- Efficient, with achievement drive and results orientation
- Self-motivated and innovative thinker
- A hands-on team player with strong project management skills.