In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it created and has led ever since a whole new product category, Energy Drinks. Nowadays Red Bull employs more than 11500 people in over 171 countries, selling over 6 billion cans a year. The World of Red Bull provides the forum for you to use your talent and passion, to develop yourself and make an impact. Find out why we're different.
The Brand Specialist works closely with the Brand Manager on all day-to-day ”brand operations” in the fields of branding, advertising, research, new products and packaging initiatives. The Brand Specialist works on overall brand projects, servicing and supporting different functions within the local Red Bull organization.
He/she looks to understand and gather consumer insights and market research, specifically what drives awareness, brand & product perception, and ultimately leads to consumption. The Brand Specialist fosters an innovative mindset in the team and with his/her key counterparts, balancing today’s business pressures and anticipating tomorrow’s opportunities.
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
(all the responsibilities we'll trust you with)
- Leads and contributes the "brand part" of projects of marketing peers as well as on/off premise and trade marketing.
- Together with the Brand Manager translates the country marketing plan into sales strategy.
- Ideates programs that support the overall marketing and sales objectives.
- Encourages and enables the exchange of ideas between Marketing and Sales departments pro-actively and challenge traditions, in order to ensure a premium execution instore and in horeca.
- Always has the "consumer" and "brand" eye in every single project and ensures we talk to the consumer in the most effective and efficient way, while ensuring that all the communication stays within the brand equity.
ADVERTISING AND CREATIVE
- Supports the Brand Manager in creating branding and through the line communication for specific marketing projects in strong collaboration with the respective marketing functions.
- Supports the Brand Manager with controlling creative and media agencies to ensure strong working relationships to deliver world class creative output.
- Supports the Brand Manager with managing the media agency to ensure a best possible value-for-money advertising plan.
CONSUMER INSIGHTS AND MARKET RESEARCH
Supports the Brand Manager with turning data into compelling insights which are actionable and relevant, and ensures these insights are addressed through adequate ideas and plans.
BUSINESS PLANNING AND BUDGET
- Supports the marketing team in developing and implementing the annual business plan.
- Ensures proper project and budget tracking and stays within the agreed budget.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
(proven performance in)
- FMCG brand marketing skills, knowledge and experience.
- Clear understanding of competitor activity and consumer behaviour in a brand and FMCG context.
- Generates consumer insights and translates them into successful brand initiatives.
- Strong analytical ability and commercial acumen to understand market trends and translate them into effective instore and horeca activations and communication tactics.
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- High standard of integrity with a passion for the brand and commitment to Red Bull values.
- An entrepreneurial ‘can-do’ attitude facilitated by continuous learning and application of appropriate ‘best practices’.
- Ability to focus and follow through on priorities and deliver quality results.
- Romanian Native Speaker, Fluency in English (verbal & written).
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.Aplica la acest job