We are seeking a talented Customer Experience & Web Optimization Strategist to join the Omniconvert team, and to assist us in making online marketing history.
This role implies using a mix of creativity and strong data analytical skills to identify growth opportunities regarding website conversion and customers retention rates for our clients.
This will be done through the optimization of landing pages, emails, websites and processes. By constantly iterating and refining your strategy, you will have a better understanding of how an online business works, and you will be changing the landscape in your client’s digital marketplace. You and our clients will be able to clearly see the impact of your efforts!
Above all, by joining Omniconvert you will be working with people who value team synergy and have a passionate attitude towards innovation and learning.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute a Conversion Rate Optimization Strategy and testing plan for your clients. (both Romanian as well as International)
- Use the same type of data to improve Customer Experience through Retention Rate Optimization
- Perform audits, user research, and reports in order to provide actionable insights
- Spot and manage key conversion points in the marketing & conversion funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action, lead-generating forms and order processes.
- Use an iterative approach to optimization, continuously taking test results and data into account when formulating new tests and hypotheses
- Collaborate internally with Data Analysts, Web Developers, UI/UX Designers, Project Managers and also externally with our clients in order to optimize each conversion path.
- Optimize the visit-to-lead-to-customer conversion and retention rates and increase funnel marketing efficiencies.
The ideal candidate’s skills:
- Strategic thinking - focusing on the actions that can bring the desirable results
- Good understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing methods and principles
- Experience with providing and holding presentations and performance reports for stakeholders
- Experience with any of UI/UX Research, A/B testing, User Research is a major plus
- Good understanding and utilization of Google Analytics & Microsoft Excel is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Romanian & English)
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in multiple cross-functional teams, providing leadership or support when needed.
What we offer:
- Access to training and certifications
- Competitive remuneration options
- Private Medical Subscription
- Working with top CRO and analytics tools as well as with international experts
- The opportunity to join a motivated team and people oriented company
- From time to time we even cook :)
If you qualify for the above, we are looking forward to your application.Aplica la acest job