We are looking for a PR Coordinator to join our team in Bucharest. This person will coordinate the Vivre PR activities in all 9 markets, across all channels.
- Managing the company’s interaction with the media and the general public for all our 9 markets (Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czechia and Greece);
- Handling all aspects of different PR activities and strategies in order to oversee the company’s public image;
- Working with the Brand and Marketing team in order to ensure strategic and effective development and implementation of Vivre communication plans and to maximize exposure and impact;
- Planning and executing media strategies, campaigns and CSR projects to promote the company’s brand and activity;
- Planning and executing press launches and other promotional events;
- Drafting and distributing PR kits, press releases, fact sheets, and media invites, along with any other communication destined to the media and the general public;
- Developing and cultivating strong ties with the media to help generate visibility opportunities, maintaining an up-to-date press list;
- Liaising with journalists, influencers, and other members of the media; pitching and securing the necessary media coverage;
- Responding to media inquiries, coordinating interview requests and organizing press conferences;
- Preventing or responding to negative media coverage.
- 3+ years of experience managing PR relations at an agency;
- Bachelor’s degree (major in communications-related field is preferred);
- Knowledge of PR placement including contacts: national and local level, international would be a plus;
- Proven ability to coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams and provide project management support;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Excellent English writing, communication, and presentation skills;
- High proficiency with MS office applications;
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure.
- A love for home decor and interior design;
- E-commerce experience;
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region, started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions,refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!Aplica la acest job