Career level : Senior (5-10 years)
The Mobile App Marketer is responsible for developing and implementing a mobile app strategy, inclusive of marketing and promotions, product management and light data analysis. This individual will focus on mobile app adoption, usage, customer satisfaction and functionality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market app to its current customer base utilising internal channels such as email, direct mail, web-pages, call centre scripting and more;
- Inform and educate customers on the benefits of using the mobile app;
- Increase adoption as a percentage of the customer base;
- Improve usage metrics such as frequency, duration and submitted applications;
- Improve the mobile app experience by responding to customers' needs and removing roadblocks;
- Improve app functionality, usability and performance in an iterative fashion;
- Perform quality assurance and user acceptance testing to ensure the app's functionality and operation;
- Drive the mobile channel strategy by analysing and responding to app usage and trends;
- Deliver performance reports to the executive team and keep them informed on progress and improvements;
- Partner with acquisition, operations and technical teams to build customer journeys and processes.