If you like shopping online and you’re the best at searching for the most interesting stuff on the internet, please check the below info.
We’re looking for an Account Manager that understands our belief “promotional items speak for the brand”
- The main responsibility of the Account Manager, Promotional Products is to establish and maintain the relationship between the client and Rainbow Idea through many areas of the account.
- Managing the national accounts through a consistent presence at the various customer locations, and meeting with vendor partners to be current with offerings.
- Assumes full responsibility for assigned customer accounts
- Independently performs the functions of an Account Manager with no guidance from the Account Executive
- Confers with customers to verify service satisfaction. Empowered to resolve customer complaints or other concerns
- Uses independent judgment to develop specs, compute and quote customer specific pricing, orders for new and current client needs
- Confers with other company personnel to convey client’s needs and monitors the progress of meeting such needs. Investigates potential new vendors, and adheres to Rainbow Idea’s preferred vendor list
- Up-to-date knowledge of new products, services or decoration techniques within our preferred partner network is necessary.
- Must have a proven track record for clearing up discrepancies in a timely manner, keeping the open order report clean, consistently calls on client to maintain a proactive and productive workflow
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required.
- In-depth knowledge of our company, our products and services and our industry; as well as a thorough understanding of, and proven ability to implement customer service skills and techniques (able to ask probing question, listen, overcome objections, resolve problems, etc.)
- Knowledge of promotional products
- Prior program management experience
- Proficient using Windows, Microsoft Office, and Outlook
- Competent in math
- Must be a great communicator and possess wonderful phone skills, people skills and be a good listener
- Problem- solver
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Have an inquiring mind
- Competitive in nature
- Enthusiastic, optimistic, and have a positive attitude
- Must possess the ability to identify needs and present alternative options to meet those needs.
- Must be able to identify client needs and recommend appropriate products and services
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to travel when needed
Please send your CV.Aplica la acest job