- Explore and implement statistical and analytical techniques like linear and non –linear regression, multiple regressions, subset regression, structural equation modeling, segmentation, time series forecasting, predictive modeling, , clustering. Knowledge of additional techniques (. decision trees learning, churn analysis key driver analysis, correspondence analysis, classifications) is a plus;
- Understand, gather and collate relevant information from all reporting sources in order to design analysis structure;
- Analyze web traffic, search patterns, click-troughs and digital behaviors to create consumer insight and determine market opportunities;
- Organize, prepare and manage data and conduct quality checks to ensure the analysis dataset is ready
- Data processing (descriptive, crosstabs), cleaning, restructuring & weighting (including weighting variable development);
- Apply statistic tests (of averages, of association, correlations);
- Codes opened answers in categories, delivers customized data outputs, produce table reports containing all relevant research data in a structured way accordingly to the specifications outlined by Consumer Strategist;
- Manipulates large volume of data: business intelligence dashboard knowledge (AiQ Reports, Tableau or Data Studio) is a plus.
- University graduate: Statistics, Mathematics, IT, Sociology, Economics, Engineering, Physical Sciences
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis
- Proven experience in Excel and MS Office Suite: Access / SQL; VBA; Excel
- Experience working either in SPSS, R, or any other statistical program
- Fascinated by data and numbers, analytical and problem solving mindset
- Working on multiple projects of varying complexities
- Strong interest in market research and human behavior.