IBM’s Web Experience team is looking for Bucharest’s leading experts in online customer experience. Our mission is to implement a consistent web experience management model and optimization capability for the ibm.com site across geographies. As a team we are responsible for the business results of IBM.com: from visits, leads and win revenue, to customer experience metrics like NPS and more.
As Web Experience Leader you will be accountable for the respective region’s ibm.com website performance. You are actively involved in all things related to customer experience metrics. You are also responsible for improving the conversion rates from response to lead to win revenue.
- Accountable for Medallia NPs for the web – solve issues identified yourself or identify appropriate colleague to work with on visitor comments.
- Customer experience index – work with worldwide user experience team to implement, analyze the responses and implement appropriate optimization to improve visitor sentiment
- Responsible for organic response and lead progression – working together with digital sales team to ensure web responses are picked up and handled appropriately
- Web activities agile sprint planning for local market
- Primary focal to the Digital Leader – communicate to internal IBM stakeholders team plans and results
- Accountable for attainment of inbound (Owned + Earned) marketing targets such as web responses, live chat responses, leads, win revenue from website.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5 to 8 years of digital marketing experience, focused on inbound web marketing
- Hands-on experience with Medallia NPS and/or other user experience tools
- Digital analytics expertise – technical skills of extracting and analyzing in-depth web data, drawing conclusions and making data-driven business recommendations
- Experience of working in Drupal and/or other CMSs.
- Agile project management know-how (preferably experienced as scrum master and/or product owner)
- Executive communication skills
- Stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation skills – experience in online presentations, over the phone pitches, as well as face to face presentations
- Works best in teams, communicates proficiently
- This role requires fluency in English and Turkish.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.