IBM Marketing Services Center - Bucharest is looking for talented and proactive people to join its team. The objective of the Center is to act as the marketing engine for IBM across Europe, driving and assisting in a variety of marketing campaigns spanning a spectrum of products and business units.
The IBM Business Partners Ecosystem organization empowers our Business Partner community with the vital knowledge, expertise and tools to seize the high value opportunities presented by a smarter planet. Together we focus on achieving our joint business objectives by helping our clients thrive in their industries.
The Business Partner Ecosystem organization provides a Center of Competency to deliver IBM-wide programs and an infrastructure “engine” optimized to support all Business Partner types and programs. It enables effectiveness and efficiency of brand go-to-market, including services to increase Business Partner capacity, competitiveness and wallet share.
About this role
As NextGen Expansion Campaign Manager you will be responsible for leading and developing an integrated demand engagement strategy that supports the NextGen Expansion Program business objectives including focus on campaign management and digital/social integration with other programs. Also, you will use data to understand digital campaign performance throughout the lifecycle of campaigns.
- Partners with Geo NextGen Expansion (NGE) Program Segment Marketing Managers to align Program with BU strategy;
- Supports, in conjunction with Geo NG Program Segment Marketing Manager, quarterly planning cadence for NG Program, including guidance on execution priorities for markets;
- Plans with Geo NGE team and led campaigns that are executed via the Agency (OnChannel), landing into the markets;
- Partners with Agency (OnChannel) Campaign Managers on campaign design, driving New Work of Marketing principles (data driven approach, testing, campaign optimization...);
- Supports market Partner Ecosystem Marketing teams to ensure they provide the localization needed to execute the geo campaigns – as needed;
- Captures campaign plans in Marketers Workspace, partnering with diamond teams (as needed);
- Works with Agency (OnChannel) to continuously evolve the digital and social strategy and approach to achieve stated business outcomes (covering Paid, Owned and Earned elements);
- Works with WW, geo and market stakeholders to maintain IBM MSP web portal content;
- Ensure we can measure the effectiveness of all digital and social media campaigns, take corrective actions and ensure the results are shared with all stakeholders – Use of Marketing Tools Pearl/EMM/Sunrise/Hotjar etc.;
- Continually explores new tools (digital and social) that can be effectively deployed to execute the NGE model in Europe.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Campaign Management Experience
- Previous marketing operations experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated leadership skills and project management skills
- Deep understanding of marketing data, segmentation and metric
- Fluent in English.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate across functions and geographies
- Very good communications skills (written, spoken)
- Strong ability to adapt in new environments
- Strong ability to take on new challenges
- Solid analytic skills to determine success and make recommendations
- Strong project management skills
- Digital / social / mobile applications skills
- Organization skills and attention to details.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.