IBM Marketing Services Center is looking for talented and proactive people to join its team.
The objective of the Center is to act as the marketing engine for IBM across Europe, driving and assisting in a variety of marketing campaigns spanning a spectrum of products and business units.
The IBM Business Partner organization empowers our Business Partner community with the vital knowledge, expertise and tools to seize the high value opportunities presented by a smarter planet. Together we focus on achieving our joint business objectives by helping our clients thrive in their industries.
The Business Partner organization provides a Center of Competency to deliver IBM-wide programs and an infrastructure “engine” optimized to support all Business Partner types and programs. It enables effectiveness and efficiency of brand go-to-market, including services to increase Business Partner capacity, competitiveness and wallet share.
As Co-marketing specialist, you will be supporting a specific geography and taking direction from a country Channel marketing leader, to deliver a best-in-class co-marketing engine event and programs experience to our Business Partners.
- Be the country subject matter expert on co-marketing processes and operations.
- Drive excellence as Program Manager in tracking program marketing activity and budget via the use of the specific (co-)marketing tools and processes.
- Drive and support the timely and compliant preparation, submission and approval of the co-marketing plans in collaboration with the local counterparts and the Business Partners.
- Maintain and develop the relationship with the business partners by providing guidance and support for program and tool related issues.
- Act as point of contact in case of audit targeted at the co-marketing programs deployed.
- Innovate and drive transformation and streamlining of the co-marketing processes to drive simplification and timely execution.
- Provide input for and/or execute reports for the co-marketing programs. Monitor, analyze, perform root cause analysis and build corrective actions.
- Share and /or adopt best practices and apply lessons learned. Share with team in MSC Bucharest, with colleagues from other European countries and with the Global team.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in marketing or channel marketing in a B2B environment
- Past co-marketing process experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets & presentation applications (Excel & PowerPoint a must).
- Ability to think logically, analyze, synthesize. Quantitative skills.
- Organizations skills and good attention to detail.
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate across functions and geographies.
- Very good communications skills (written, spoken).
- Strong ability to adapt in new environments.
- Strong ability to take on new challenges.
- English: Fluent
- French: Fluent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.