…is to partner with you in bringing a significant contribution to a fast-growing market and learn together. We work with communicators, creatives and marketers, young industry specialists and established figures in a fast-moving technology world that we aim to be a central part of.
You’ll have the tools you need to grow, learning support and plenty of opportunity to exhibit your talents. We value direct and uninhibited communication and see mutual respect as the starting point of any successful relationship.
All of us are required to show:
- Perseverance and tenacity to go the extra mile
- Honesty and responsibility for own work
- Curiosity as a natural gift
- Passion for what you love and believe in.
What you’ll be doing
- Collect information about clients’ business profile and industry and understand their specific needs of communication and marketing.
- Create and execute content planning adapted to clients’ business profile to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver new sales opportunities and customer retention.
- Write engaging content targeting audiences from financial services, technology, business, economics and media.
- Share content on the proper channels, organic or paid media: website, blog, email marketing, social media networks, business communities and news/ business/ technology media.
- Assess the impact of your content creation and distribution and look for ways of improvement.
- Provide support in preparation for and running marketing campaigns (e-mailing /data base preparation, social media, media publishers).
- Communicate with suppliers and 3rd parties.
- Identify and target new clients
- Express your creativity, marketing-wise
- Grow with us.
Minimum requirements – You will be quizzed on this
- Great English – both written and spoken
- Marketing-related degree (at least ASE, SNSPA, IAA )
- Experience in content delivery in line with client’s business industry, type of audience and channel used
- Experience in content planning: structure, development, distribution, analysis and measurement
- Minimal understanding of content channel distribution, Google AdWords, Analytics, SEO, Social media
- Some project management skills (to be able to manage your tasks).
Nice to have (but not mandatory) – If present, you will have to demonstrate these skills
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with content writing
- A second foreign language you’re proficient in
- Strong knowledge of some of: Google Ad Words, Search, Display, Google Analytics, SEO, Mobile, Emailing, Social Media
- Understanding of financial services, technology, fintech and B2B environment functionality and scope of activity.
- If chosen, our offer will be aligned with your experience and the market.
- Part of our standard package, we offer medical insurance, transport allowance and a flexible schedule.
- Depending on how we get along and how experienced you are, you may even get to work from home a few days a week.