If you want to have an active, weird, engaging and fun job as a Digital Account Executive, this might just be the place for you.
Here’s what you will do:
You’ll be working in a small team that does big things, so you will be important to us. That’s why you have to love doing what you’ll do, ensure the smooth running of campaigns – from communicating the correct information to all members of the team, to facing clients and reporting back to the team.
Just like all of us, you’ll be working for clients in multiple industries so it will never get old. And you will learn. A lot.
- Arranging meetings and work together with clients to understand their requirements
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Disclosing campaign details to the client and all team members
- Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated
- Ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget
- Administration tasks that will help keep campaigns well-managed and organised.
These skills / experience will help:
- Very talkative with excellent written communication skills
- First class organisational skills
- A pro-active approach to creative projects
- Experience of working as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport
- The confidence to give clients trust in your work
- An account executive will mainly be based in an office environment, with time also spent at meetings and briefings.
How you should be to fit in:
- Eager to learn
- Responsible and Accountable
This is what we offer:
- a nice salary
- a pleasant working space
- open-minded colleagues.