At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences.
Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York.
Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Yes, at INDG we geek out to sexy technology like 3D modelling and AR, but behind the bits and bytes is an obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and software solutions.
At INDG we believe our clients deserve the best service we can deliver.
We really stay commited to our continuous journey of making every product playable, and as part of the process we like to pay attention to all details that define that product.
This is why, our DTP Specialist is that specific person that understands the importance of any artwork that comes on top of the product and how it complements it. You have the eye to appreciate how that artwork gets applied in a 3D environment as well, and you use your technical knowledge and creativity to enhance the quality in the production process.
As an DTP Specialist you will be involved in a variety of projects, for clients from different industries, at a level where all details replicate the real life model. You will be part of a team that works across a variety of disciplines: FMCG, Consumer Products, Fashion, Home, Automotive. The team is supported by Senior Artists and Technical Directors who continuously work on improving our workflows.
- Process print-ready artworks to be compatible with our CGI production pipeline
- Follow production timelines
- Implement requested feedback and changes
- Contribute to our never ending journey of quality improvement.
- Medium knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and some understanding of Preflight
- Medium knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Medium knowledge of Photoshop
- Experienced in working with artwork and print documents
- You will have both an artistic eye and know how to use technology in to your advantage
- Some knowledge of DTP and affinity with 3DSMAX (texturing, unwrapping) or 3D workflows is a plus.
What we offer
Located in the heart of Bucharest in Victory Business Center with one of the best views in Bucharest skyline.
Our open space is close enough to your other team mates but spacious enough to express creativity.
We encourage transparency with regular product updates, monthly Q&A sessions, and quarterly strategic overviews.
- A competitive salary
- Healthcare discount
- Free fruit, snacks, coffee, beer provided (including vegan/vegetarian options)
- Dinner options each evening those staying later than working hours
- Friday socials, monthly's and more.