As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the high-quality execution of marketing and employer branding activities, while driving awareness, engagement and leads. You will be working in an agile and competitive environment for the fastest growing Romanian company in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 CE, close to passionate people, cutting-edge technologies and clients from all over the world.
- Ensure high quality and constant external communication – News, Press Releases, Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Maintain the relationship with all the stakeholders, identify, prioritize and approach stakeholders in order to maximize business results – lead generation, budget optimization
- Awareness and lead generation through outbound campaigns
- Creating relevant customer journeys according to the different buying stages (attract- educate/learn-try-buy-retention-engage)
- Support on Digital strategy in collaboration with the Management and Sales teams in order to increase conversions on the Website
- Ensure high quality and constant communication through marketing materials and company presentations
- Perform database management and research
- Engage in event planning, print production, online marketing, administrative activities
- Persevere and push projects forward.
You also meet most of the following requirements:
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role, preferably in IT&C
- Good understanding of marketing tactics (event planning, direct marketing, digital marketing, analytics)
- English proficiency
- Well-organized, collaborative approach and high attention to details.
Some business facts about Tremend:
- 13 years of software development
- 1st place among Romanian companies in Deloitte Fast 50 CE high complexity projects
- 60+ million people using our solutions
- Clients in 15 countries on 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia)
- 20 internationally awarded projects
- Top EU telecom clients.
Some cool facts about Tremend:
- 5 top global car manufacturers use our software
- One of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google®
- One of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons).
Some friendly facts about Tremend:
- Top salaries for top talent
- Nothing short of legendary team buildings
- Fruit days
- Bonus days off with seniority
- Working from home days
- Premium medical insurance
- Performance bonuses
- And again, legendary corporate parties.
We really welcome people:
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
- Who don't want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated.