At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Yes, at INDG we geek out to sexy technology like 3D modeling and AR, but behind the bits and bytes is an obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and software solutions. At INDG we believe our clients deserve the best service we can deliver.
A well-performing Account Manager / Project Manager should have a specific and thorough knowledge of our clients' business as well as the market they operate in. Your main focus will be on extending our current market share with impressive clients within the Consumer Product sector. You will drive new business while bringing the existing relationships with current clients to new levels.
Visual content (CGI) plays an important role within all INDG projects, we're looking for multiple project managers across both our projects team and our SaaS platform grip www.grip.tools. We believe we can exceed client expectations by providing the highest quality. In order to ensure projects, run smoothly, clients are being kept up to date and all digital assets are being delivered on time. Tracking CGI projects, reporting progress, steering deliveries and keeping overview of the asset creation process are part of your daily activities. We truly believe having a strong digital agency and advertising background will help you excel within our industry.
- You’re a true specialist. You take a lot of care and a structured approach to your work, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to scope.
- You understand having a healthy balance between client-wishes and company interests is extremely important.
- A true professional and great to be around. You communicate openly with respect and are a trustworthy source both with your colleagues and client.
- Simultaneously manage multiple CGI projects for a SaaS platform from kick-off to delivery
- Building and enhancing the relationship with many clients whilst managing expectations and respecting deadlines
- Coordinate internal and external project resources to consistently meet client deliverables on time and within budget
- Actively contribute and lead team meetings regarding scheduling and deliverables
- Ensuring your project stakeholders are kept up to date on the current project status.
What we offer
- With the role being located in the heart of Bucharest, our environment and our creative space are very important to us.
- A competitive salary
- Paid annual leave
- Healthcare cover
- Free fruit, snacks, coffee, beer provided (including vegan/vegetarian options)
- Dinner options each evening those staying later than working hours
- Friday socials beer and pizza, monthly's and more.