The Product Marketing Manager partners throughout the design and implementation of program and campaign strategy to drive business outcomes through a data-driven, buyer-centric approach to marketing. The role collaborates on segmentation, selection, targeting, value proposition, messaging, to build buyer journeys that engage clients in the right channels with the right content, offers and tactics.
The role is supporting Hybrid Cloud Integration and is based in Bucharest.
- Owner and developer of annual marketing plan with quarterly refresh based on regional direction and local business priorities, and control outcome by partnering with other teams
- Deliver unique/compelling point of views (POVs), strategic messaging and leadership proof points improving the BUs' market position, competitive advantage and business results.
- Set market position: Use knowledge to spot and articulate the market segments to pursue based on Global direction and local priorities
- Acquire deep insight into the local markets with respect to customers, trends and competition. Identify together with market analysts preferred routes to acquire different types of segments of clients
- Coach local marketing contacts to optimize results.
- Be a subject matter expert and evangelist for the product through social media amplification
- Apply deep buyer behavior expertise to orchestrate and manage the delivery of an exceptional client engagement experience end-to-end encompassing buyer journey, content narrative and collaborate with the Campaign Manager in order to align the needed tactics to the target audience
- Understand the Business Partners ecosystem and stay informed about the latest development. Partner with key vendors in order to ensure an aligned and compelling message towards IBM customers
- Partner with regional sales teams to Identify preferred routes to acquire different types of segments of clients, continuously optimize marketing execution and business results. Build strong relationship with IBM internal stakeholders (e.g., sales) to not only seek regular feedback on the performance of the programs but also to stay close to the needs of the specific client segments
- Shares best practice within the MSC and is involved in their peer’s education and in the development of the practice.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 7 years experience in marketing, deep experience in developing marketing strategies and plans
- Ability to understand customer and market needs, then translate these into product and GTM requirements.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical ability
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, coupled with ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams (including sales, agencies, C-suite etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of complex, highly matrixed organizations
- Initiative and self-drive to work in a constantly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.Aplica la acest job