IBM is seeking a seasoned, creative and curious sales enablement professional to serve as the overall champion for IBM sellers around the world, and their clients. Companies in the 3 industries are facing a number of opportunities to transform their operations and offerings, and imagine entirely new ways to engage and serve their customers.
Ours is a fast-paced, agile marketing organization with a strong appetite for innovation in education, enablement, coaching and facilitation. We are seeking professionals with the proven skills to research key gaps in a sellers capabilities, and design the programs and materials that will improve sales effectiveness. The position requires a disciplined, dynamic and data-driven enablement approach that simplifies IBM’s industry portfolio, builds relevant understanding of products and solutions, and identifies and progresses opportunities while enhancing seller engagement with clients.
As a key member of IBM’s Industry Marketing team, the sales enablement lead works closely with different members of IBM’s content and digital marketing disciplines. The position will also work closely with the industry sales leadership and human resources sales learning team. IBM operates in more than 170 countries and boasts a number of business units. This position acts across those divisions and creates a unified strategy. Collaboration with colleagues in different countries and business units will be critical to success.
IBM Sales Enablement Professionals are responsible for enabling sales representatives with the skills, knowledge, expertise, and access to assets to optimize every buyer interaction in order to build relationships and pipeline, progress opportunities, and close deals. They are required to demonstrate knowledge of buyer behaviors, go to-market process, enablement content, tools and methods, and performance measurement.
Major responsibilities include:
- Partnering with industry sales leaders to understand business goals, strategic initiatives, and key revenue driving product and solution offerings
- Team with the geographies to execute market-specific enablement activities, and actively participate in and support enablement activities as a representative of the 3 industry units
- Design, develop and deliver new enablement assets and methods as needed
- Identifying content needed to support execution plans, creating and curating content assets, coordinating delivery of assets through appropriate delivery vehicles
- Work with other segments of Marketing to enhance and modify content, messaging, etc. based on results
- Drive cross-industry consistency and adherence to our enablement method
- Maintain regular communication with geography teams to ensure awareness of enablement activities, level of execution, impact on business results, and requirements to optimize plans
- Prepare and present results and insights pertaining to enablement plan performance during operational reviews.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 5+ years in sales, marketing or consulting
- Strong strategic planning ability
- Proven ability to deliver long/short term sales activation strategies and tactical plans
- Knowledge and experience in content management and sales enablement tools and technologies
- Experience in meeting and presenting to senior leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Readiness to travel 15% annually.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in working in a global role across multiple time zones
- Design Thinking certification
- Understand Agile principles and ability to apply to work
- Must be well connected within IBM with a large network of resources and contacts to engage for subject matter expertise Subject Matter Expert (SME) assistance
- Communications and/or multimedia design experience
- Passionate about building industry expertise.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.Aplica la acest job