- Design, develop and deliver digital programs and assets, such as email content, web pages newsletters, product hotspots, social messages, LinkedIn profile guidance, Rep web page content updates, content tagging, etc.
- Leverage existing sources for additional and relevant content in German. Sources include: brand marketing, sales execution plays, subject matter experts, promotions, product offerings or announcements, and assets and event collateral
- Partner with Digital Sales Marketing Segment Managers to implement drive-to-web traffic improvements for existing pages demonstrating their knowledge of Web content best practices and content creation capabilities
- Execute drive to web and digital marketing techniques in support of quarterly marketing plan
- Assess relative business impact of supported rep page and other web pages, implementing improvements to boost traffic and yield
- Perform analysis of web traffic and reporting, providing insight and recommendations for action and improvement
- Project manage the localization and delivery of social media sound bites and email content.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of Digital Sales business and sales environment, tools and processes
- Strong digital and social media understanding and knowledge of its application in a sales environment
- Strong communication skills, including authoring and technical writing
- Manage relationships with influence and negotiation, particularly with brand stakeholders
- Support teamwork and collaboration with management and sales team (inside and field)
- Proven ability to apply Project Management skills and techniques
- Fluency in Web design and knowledge of IBM web standards and tools such as but not limited to: Web 2.0 technologies such as Chat, Twitter, TCO tools, interactive comparison, to enable Digital Sales sellers and customers to collaborate, or clients to self-serve improving seller reach and productivity
- Highly motivated, strategic thinker, proactive and a strong drive to achieve results
- Previous training experience is a plus.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Good video editing, spreadsheet and confident presentation skills;
- Used to working in an international / multi-cultural environment.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.