This role will be responsible for identifying global personalization that can be leveraged by geos. This role will also be responsible for the WW personalization strategy, piloting and scaling of personalization campaigns.
- Partner with Web Optimization practice leaders to define the WW web personalization strategy, across practices and geos.
- Knowledge and understanding of the personalization activities happening in each of the geos – identifying opportunities for personalization, scaling best practices, partnering with the relevant stakeholders
- Work with Medallia NPS and WW Data & Analytics team to identify opportunities for personalization (ex. Audience selection)
- Test potential solutions to improve conversion through personalization, document best practices as well as failed hypotheses, and share with wider Web Experience team and relevant stakeholders
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes
- Provide feedback and advice to geos on their personalization strategies
- Test new personalization tools in the US
- Influencing stakeholders in order to clearly understand the value of your activities. You will have a data-driven approach, good presentation skills and a strong business perspective.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Here is what we believe you'll need to know to nail this job. Does this sound like you?
- 3 to 5 years of digital marketing experience, with a focus on inbound marketing and web optimization
- Experience with multiple digital analytics tools required. Ability to analyze the data and draw meaningful business conclusions (IBM Digital Analytics, Hotjar would be a plus)
- Experience in web A/B tests/ MVT (Optimizely)
- Sound knowledge of audience segmentation and web content personalization (Lotame and Audience Affinity Index)
- Analytical, naturally inquisitive and curious
- Strong presentation skills - experience in online presentations, over the phone pitches, as well as face to face presentations.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Agile project management know-how (preferably experienced as scrum master and/or product owner).
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.