IBM’s Marketing Services Center is looking for Bucharest’s leading experts in online customer experience. Our mission is to implement a consistent web experience management model and optimization capability for the ibm.com site across geographies. As a team we are responsible for the business results of IBM.com: from visits, leads and win revenue, to customer experience metrics like NPS and more.
We're looking for a Web Marketing Strategist who will be responsible for generating conversions on IBM’s store windows on the assigned countries, through merchandising and personalization projects.
Curious to know what you will be working on?
- Extracting reports from different tools, piecing together information, analyzing results and making valid business recommendations based on it.
- Web personalization – working with audience segmentation, selecting significant cookie pools, and making use of affinity index to identify meaningful offerings for the relevant audience. Don't be afraid to 'Test your hypotheses, measure, optimize'.
- Hands on A/B testing & Multi Variant testing of hypotheses.
- Crafting and implementing merchandising plans on selected IBM store windows, aligned to local market priorities and global strategies
- Influencing stakeholders in order to clearly understand the value of your activities. You will have a data-driven approach, good presentation skills and a strong business perspective.
- Driving conversion of visits to responses to leads. All activities will have this end goal.Identifying all potential activities that you can do to improve these end results.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Here is what we believe you'll need to know to nail this job. Does this sound like you?
- 3 to 5 years of digital marketing experience, with a focus on inbound marketing and web optimization
- Experience with multiple digital analytics tools required. Ability to analyze the data and draw meaningful business conclusions (IBM Digital Analytics, Hotjar would be a plus)
- Experience in web A/B tests/ MVT (Optimizely)
- Sound knowledge of audience segmentation and web content personalization (Lotame and Audience Affinity Index)
- Experience in merchandising tactics, planning and implementation
- Working experience with CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Agile methodology experience (nice to have)
- Analytical, naturally inquisitive and curious
- Strong presentation skills - experience in online presentations, over the phone pitches, as well as face to face presentations.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Agile project management know-how (preferably experienced as scrum master and/or product owner)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.