The Event Marketing specialist supports the face-to-face experiential strategy and its planning and execution for a given audience and or BU in support of the end-to-end campaign strategy and plan objectives. The Event Marketing specialist is working in close collaboration with an Event Marketing Manager or Campaign Manager and in all the different aspect of the event planning and execution, he/she is particularly proficient in all supporting event applications and tools. He/she is an expert on Global Event process and event compliance.
Partner with the event owner in the planning of the end-to-end event and support event owner with global event process insights and experience, leverage the most appropriate usage of different tactics and tools in respect of compliance and to optimize performance.
Working with WW, geo and market event stakeholders, in accordance with GEP , in support of all aspects of the planning of th eevent, objective, target audience, RLM , leveraging data driven past performance and lessons learned.
- Execute innovative F2F engaging experiences: relevant, inspiring, interactives and authentic.
- Support the event budget management and its compliance with IBM financial processes and follow the Global Event process and tools : EST-CTEBA, Nomination tool, Invitee tool, logo, issue POs in MFR-PO and Invoice Payment Verification process for F2F events. Guide event owner to insure Global Event Process compliance, and is accountable that any of his/her actions are in compliance with Global event process
- Support any aspect of the execution of events with DT, agencies, and vendors leveraging existing assets catalogues and proven best practices to always improve customer experience and ROI
- Implement the different event customer experience applications Registration web site, Mobile engagement application, contact and content gathering application, attendee behavior capture, Response lead management routing
- Support the definition of drive to plan in collaboration with DT, the development of internal communication assets and sales enablement.
- Insure that the Response lead management is defined in detail and implemented in the systems prior to the event, collect event responses and check its completeness, support the Event owner in LDR enablement, sales follow-up and nurturing plans
- Occasionally execute end-to-end events.
- Support event manager in all reporting tools helping optimize event performance
- Monitor events results development and provide reporting on achievement compared to projections and benchmark, leverage Event report analysis to provide insight to the Event owner on event performance.
- Understand individual event and DT/BU/Market event results / lessons learned and make necessary changes / recommendation for future events strategy and execution.
- Demonstrated knowledge of event management, Event Process, Event tools, Reporting and optimization tools, Budget management
- High leadership and communications skills
- Miminum of 3 years in marketing field.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Demonstrated knowledge of event management, Event Process, Event tools, Reporting and optimization tools, Budget management;
- High leadership and communications skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Miminum of 3 years in marketing field
- English and Italian Advanced.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.