We are a company which enables consumers to discover great deals nearby and delivers traffic growth for both offline and online retailers. With our HQ based in Sofia, we managed to expand our platform to 20 countries worldwide and attract more than 10 million visitors on a monthly basis. In Bulgaria we work with some of the biggest names in the retail industry such as IKEA, Lidl & Praktiker and we are aiming at copying this successful business model to more countries. Since 2018 we are in a partnership with the leading media in Romania - Ringier and together we are aiming at further developing our website ofertolino.ro.
We are looking for a Digital Sales Executive, who will collaborate with us on reaching our goals and will play a key role in our expansion in Romania.
Digital Sales Executive responsibilities:
- Create and implement a high-level strategy and tactics for closing new accounts that meet our yearly revenue expectations
- Search for potential clients and organize meetings
- Manage contract negotiations with clients
- Collaborate with Prospecto group HQ and Ringier teams on meeting customer objectives and closing deals.
- Sustain client relationship through calls, lunch & coffee meetings, etc.
- Provide accurate and ongoing business projections and results
- Give ideas for the improvement of the website ofertolino.ro in order to make it most efficient for both Romanian users and clients.
- Represent Prospecto group in Romania – visiting events, meeting with agencies, retailers, ecommerce sellers and other potential customers.
The position Digital Sales Executive provides you with the opportunity to be an entrepreneur in your own country by implementing and developing a working business model for digital marketing.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- 2+ years of digital advertising/media sales experience - selling digital marketing campaigns or TV campaigns and working with agencies or retailers (DIGITAL SALES EXPERIENCE IS A MUST)
- Fast execution of tasks with attention to detail
- Strong consultative selling and negotiation skills
- A pro-active, positive, and self-directed attitude.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills in both Romanian and English
- Ability to work towards targets.
What do we offer?
- Week long training in our HQ in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Attractive bonus package in addition to your salary - quarterly bonuses, based on predetermined financial targets.
- Additional yearly bonuses based on financial results.
- Quarterly performance reviews and possibility for salary increase.
- Providing mobile phone and laptop
- Covering business related expenses
- Constant support during your daily tasks.
- An opportunity to work for an international, fast growing and innovative company, while being an entrepreneur in your own country.
If this sounds like a great challenge to you and you meet the job requirements, we would be happy to hear from you. Please send your CV and a short motivation.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.