The Account Manager co-ordinates, organizes and checks the team’s daily activities on the assigned accounts.
Assures the accuracy of all information sent to clients.
- Has an in-depth knowledge of the assigned clients and brands
- Has a good understanding of media
- Fully understands Advertising concepts
- Acts in the best interest for the brand
- Develops and sells the Agency’s outcome (plans, strategies, ideas) to clients
- Contributes with the own input on the client’s strategy
- Monitors the agency’s and the client’s advertising budgets and presents relevant reports
- Tracks the profit margins on his/her accounts
- Checks creative and media briefs filled by the Account Executives as appropriate
- Writes the Selling Strategy
- Challenges direction or the status quo and seeks alternate perspectives and approaches in developing effective advertising strategies
- Creates, writes and presents agency POVs and responses
- Manages projects in an efficient way and within the agreed deadlines
- Maintains a good relationship with the clients’ representatives (Brand Managers, Marketing Managers etc.)
- Assures that the work delivered to clients is in accordance with the agency’s objectives and quality standard
- Prepares and sustains presentations to clients
- Maintains professional interdepartmental relationships
- Co-ordinates the team in an efficient way
- Works to grow and develop the skills and abilities of people within her/his team
- Closely links personal success to the success of those he/she manages
- Exercises leadership on the assigned projects.
Education and Experience
- University degree
- 3 to 4 years advertising agency experience including 1 year of supervisory experience.
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to identify added value projects
- Flexible and efficient project Excellent knowledge of the advertising industry and tools
- Accurate media know-how
- Proven presentation skills and experience (make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations to clients)
- Management and time management
- High ability to supervise, coordinate and develop executive staff
- Well-organized and self-directed individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiator
- Good delegation skills (giving and receiving proper guidelines)
- Ability to apply ‘good sense’ and logical thinking principles to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- Works efficiently on high stress conditions
- Authority and leadership abilities
- PC competence (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Passionate about advertising
- Mature judgment
- High emotional control
- Energetic, diplomatic, intuitive
- Poses a good self esteem
- Natural human relationships builder.