The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning and executing email communications, lead nurturing, retention strategies and successfully growing the subscribers data base. This position within our company is focused on increasing customer engagement and optimize email communications according to company’s marketing objectives.
The Email Marketing Specialist will coordinate with internal marketing team and will be responsible for conducting analysis, raising efficiency and providing insight to management about the performance of each email marketing campaign.
- Coordinate and deliver customer communication emails to achieve marketing goals; creation, execution, implementation level
- Develop innovative email marketing techniques to increase sales and revenue.
- Own end-to-end production of emails including strategy, project management, creative, coding, QA testing, building audience segments, A/B testing and reporting.
- Oversee A/B testing that deliver against ROI targets through a highly segmented customer base
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing each campaign
- Develop promotional and informational content strategies to maximize customer retention and increase the subscribers data base.
- Drive and optimize key metrics as CTR, open rates, engagement and retention.
- Analyze campaign results and recommend improvements to achieve campaign high levels of data accuracy and integrity with fast-growing and high-volume lists
- Always focused of following legal requirements regarding the personal data management.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in marketing, communications or relevant field
- 2 years of experience in email marketing campaigns
- Understanding and working knowledge of HTML, CSS and Java Script
- SEO minimum level of expertise
- Gimp, Photoshop minimum level of expertise
- Ability to manage high volume integrated email marketing programs for consumer audiences
- Results-driven, motivated, with great knowledge around metrics and ROI analysis
- Strategic CRM focus and providing creative solutions according to business objectives
- Focused, with ability to thrive under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Written communication skills
- Strong planning, scheduling and project management skills.