We are looking for a new human for our PR department. If you are approachable, friendly, able to relate to people on different levels within the agency, with the clients and with the media and also have the creative flair for producing fresh PR ideas, let's meet!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Report to Communication Manager and support the Department with ad hoc cross functional roles and responsibilities
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR campaigns not just for clients but also for the internal communication
- Take part and implement organisational initiatives and projects for internal communication
- Build and maintain relationships with key and relevant members of the press
- General administration including management of the press budget
- Writing press releases and distributing them to the media
- Organising events to promote the brand in the press
- Support on conceptualization, implementation of various PR projects
- Handle Department's administrative duties, logistics support and report compilation.
Background of the ideal PR Executive:
- A degree in public relations would be a strong advantage.
- Previous experience working as a PR executive either advertising or PR agency
- An outgoing personality and ability to build mutually beneficial relationships
- Exhibits high energy and can-do attitude.