BlackCab is looking for an enthusiastic Events & Partnerships Project Manager to help showcase the brand and it’s services by engaging and effective means.
The role will support the sales and marketing teams with the planning and execution of partner, corporate and non-profit events. This position oversees all production stages and execution of events, while maximizing customer satisfaction and company profitability.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research and reach out for partnerships that best showcase the brand and its services
- Work with Marketing on communicating the event effectively through media channels, developing custom offers, deals or barters.
- Explore and meet client needs through site visits and on location event management.
- Coordinate event logistics with subcontractors and facility management in a wide range of venues.
- Collecting and organizing content for use at event, manage asset production.
- Create production/asset delivery schedules and lead production meetings prior to the event date.
- Create detailed timelines and lead show operators as stage manager during large scale events making sure all deliverables have been met and the partner and company vision fully realized.
- Show graphics/content management expertise as well as set up of OOH and other marketing material to support the event.
- Experience managing multiple discipline labor teams.
- Strong Project Management skills including budgeting, scheduling, and client relations.
- Computer proficiency required including Mac OS, MS Office.
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple events simultaneously.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to take independent initiative, as well as work within a team.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure
- Must possess a professional appearance.
- Event and Partnership Management: 2 years (Preferred)