As an essential member of the leadership team, you will own the marketing strategy to fuel riders, connect audiences with BlackCab, and ensure that our brand is understood, trusted and loved. The right person will be comfortable taking initiative, loves solving problems and will thrive in a fast-paced and growing environment where cross-functional collaboration is paramount.
We are looking to build a high performing demand generation program that consistently produces high quality prospects for our marketing team.
What You'll Do
- Define and execute the marketing strategy for BlackCab
- Design, implement and track end-to-end acquisition, engagement, retention and brand marketing initiatives
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Actively build, maintain and engage team to deliver exceptional results
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Launch innovative fully integrated marketing initiatives across Digital, Social, Offline, BTL and Comms
- Review and analyze the performance of all local marketing activities.
- Be the General Manager's trusted advisor on all facets of the marketing strategy and plan/execute seamlessly in sync with other team members.
What You'll Need
- Experience in multiple marketing branches across your career
- Good years of experience defining and implementing successful marketing strategies in fast-paced consumer environments
- Strong experience in brand marketing and marketing innovation
- Demonstrated experience in growth marketing across acquisitions, same-store growth and field marketing
- Penchant for data-driven decisions, ability to adapt to new or changing direction based on user feedback and market demands
- Great communication skills and a knack for presenting results to groups in a clear, digestible manner
- Strong relationships with content partners, media platforms and best-in-class brands to learn from and lean on
- Ability to remain creative, diplomatic, calm under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively and to foster communication internally and externally
- Strong understanding of the local consumer and media landscapes.
- Excellent analytical, communication and persuasion skills at leadership level
- Fluency in English is required for this role
- The right attitude: drive, flexibility, energy and ability to work in a matrix organisation in a fast-paced and fun environment.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Working with a motivated and talented team
- Flexible working hours.