At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- IBM Marketing Services Center in Bucharest is looking for talented and proactive people to join its team. The objective of the Center is to act as the marketing engine for IBM across Europe, driving and assisting in a variety of marketing campaigns spanning a spectrum of products and business units.
- The IBM Partner Ecosystem organization empowers our Business Partner community with the vital knowledge, expertise and tools to seize the high value opportunities presented by a smarter planet. Together we focus on achieving our joint business objectives by helping our clients thrive in their industries.
- The IBM Partner Ecosystem organization provides a Center of Competency to deliver IBM-wide programs and an infrastructure “engine” optimized to support all Business Partner types and programs. It enables effectiveness and efficiency of brand go-to-market, including services to increase Business Partner capacity, competitiveness and wallet share.
- As Ecosystem Marketing Program Manager, you are supporting a specific geography and taking direction from a country Partner Ecosystem Marketing Leader, to develop excellent marketing interlock with sellers, marketing teams and internal stakeholders and design a best-in-class co-marketing engine and programs experience to our Business Partners. The ideal candidate should possess the following key skills and would be responsible for:
- Drive excellence as Program Manager in tracking program marketing activity and budget via the use of the specific (co-)marketing tools and processes;
- Drive and support the timely and compliant preparation, submission and approval of the co-marketing plans in collaboration with the local marketing and sales teams and the business partners;
- Maintain and develop the relationship with the business partners by providing guidance and support for program and tools related issues;
- Help to identify solutions for business partners that have no in-house marketing skills or resources to implement co-marketing together with agencies;
- Be the country subject matter expert on co-marketing processes and operations.
- Act as point of contact in case of audit targeted at the co-marketing programs deployed
- Innovate and drive transformation and streamlining of the co-marketing processes to drive simplification and timely execution;
- Advocate for the value of Business Partner across Systems marketing and sales by representing and integrating them in local routes to market design and IBM Marketing campaigns and events;
- Communicate to Business Partners to influence their collaboration with IBM related to benefits eligibility, offering enablement, digital marketing news, launches and Sales Plays enablement;
- Provide input for and/or execute reports for the co-marketing programs targeting pipeline and revenue objectives. Monitor, analyze, perform root cause analysis and build corrective actions.
- Share and /or adopt best practices and apply lessons learned. Share with team in MSC Bucharest, with colleagues from other European countries and with the Global team.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Proven marketing background, either through experience or education;
- Apply effective process management and change management;
- Understand RTM (Routes to Market) and Channel Marketing;
- Demonstrate knowledge of digital content marketing practices;
- Analytical competence and data driven decision making competence;
- Proficiency with spreadsheets & presentation applications;
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate across functions and geographies.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Writing and presentations skills;
- Apply innovative thinking and decision making;
- Organizations skills and good attention to detail;
- Client centric attitude.
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work enviroments for IBMers.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.